Monday Night Fights: Samurai Shodown and Soul Calibur VI Tournaments
Throw down on the latest entries in two of the biggest fighting game franchises ever at Monday Night Fights! We’re hosting FREE tournaments on Samurai Shodown and Soul Calibur VI. Winners walk away with Ground Kontrol credit and bragging rights!
Sign-ups for both tournaments begin at 6pm. We’ll host Soul Calibur VI first, then follow it with Samurai Shodown. Get here by 7pm if you want to compete in Soul Calibur VI, 8pm if you want to compete in Samurai Shodown! *Start time for Samurai Shodown may be earlier if Soul Calibur VI runs quickly*
SOUL CALIBUR VI FORMAT
– Double elimination, 3/5 rounds per match, 2/3 matches per set, 3/5 matches for losers and winners finals + grand finals.
– Default settings, versus mode, 60 second rounds, no handicap.
– Loser may switch characters, winner is character locked.
– Inferno is not tournament legal.
– No custom Characters.
SAMURAI SHODOWN FORMAT
– Double Elimination, best 2 of 3. Finals best 3 of 5.
– Game Settings: Default
– Loser may switch characters, winner is locked into the character they won with.
HARDWARE – PS4 – controllers provided, bring your own fighting stick if you’d like.
Monday Night Fights: Free Fighting Game Tournaments · Monday 10/28 & Every Last Monday · 6pm-late · FREE · 21+ only